BRUNOX LUB&COR BULK is a non-hardening High-Tec-two-function-product, which can be used wherever long-lasting lubrication and reliable corrosion protection is required. It forms a very compact, non-hardening anti-corrosive film, which also provides complete cover into corners and edges. BRUNOX LUB&COR BULK also lubricates under enormous surface pressure. BRUNOX LUB&COR BULK can be removed with cleaning materials (tensides) when protection is no longer required.
- BRUNOX LUB&COR is thixotropic, therefore it must be shaken well before it is used. Apply uniformly to the dry surface’ by brush, airless or air pressure gun.
- The applied layer thickness should be about 5 to 20 pm, i.e. per litre about 20 to 40 m2 surface can be treated.
- BRUNOX LUB&COR can be removed after successful protection with a detergent, such as anionic surfactants.
- If the surface is slightly moist, we recommend a prior treatment with BRUNOX TURBO-SPRAY.
- Spray into all crevices and corners so that the moisture is expelled; any
other water just rolls off. Then, with a rag, wipe off the BRUNOX TURBO-SPRAY layer and apply BRUNOX LUB&COR
– NSF H2 certificate No. 147700 bulk
– Lubricity according to Brugger IDIN 51347:55.0 N/mm2
– 3 times award winner in corrosion protection 2013:
- Caliber, issue: 1/2013
- MESSER MAGAZIN, issue: 6/2013
- DIE WAFFENKULTUR, issue: 1212013